School Neuropsychology Alumni Website
Many school neuropsychologists have approached us over the years about their desire to have continued contact with their former classmates (if they took the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program) and other school neuropsychology diplomates from around the country. In response to these requests, the School Neuropsychology Alumni Website for graduates of the school neuropsychology post-graduate certification program and other interested school neuropsychology diplomates.
There is an annual fee of $100 to subscribe to this School Neuropsychology Alumni Connection Website. Registered users will have a username and password to access the site.
The features of the site will include:
- Updated lecture notes from ongoing school neuropsychology classes. For example, when a new edition of a neuropsychology test comes out or a new guest speaker records a webinar for the training program, School Neuropsychology Alumni Website members have access to this content.
- Continued access to the school neuropsychology class lecture notes. - a great way to maintain your professional skills
- An announcement page that will include upcoming conference information, book releases, etc.
- Alumni members will have the opportunity to participate in up to 6 hours of free online CE/CPD webinars during the year (generally one in the fall and one in the spring).
- Alumni members will be assigned a $30.00 credit each year that may be applied to the purchase of one of the online paid CE/CPD webinars on this website.
If you are interested in signing up for this Alumni School Neuropsychology Alumni website, fill in the form (click here for the form) or send a $100 check payable to KIDS, Inc. and mailed to 1156 Point Vista Rd. Hickory Creek, TX 75065.
Current users will be sent a renewal notice for there annual fee approximately one month prior to their annual fee due date.