Name of CE/CPD Module:
NEPSY-II: From Administration to Clinical Interpretation
This CE/CPD Module is designed to help you learn how to administer and interpret the NEPSY-II. This CE/CPD webinar is broken down into seven sections to allows users to refer back to a section for easy reference as needed. Part 1 provides an overview of the NEPSY-II. Part 2 covers the tests of sensorimotor functions. Part 3 covers the tests of attention. Part 4 covers the tests of visual-spatial and language processes. Part 5 covers tests of memory and learning. Part 6 covers tests of executive functions and social perception. Part 7 covers supplemental interpretation resources for the NEPSY-II.
CE/CPD Goals and Objectives:
This CE/CPD Module is designed to help you:
• Identify the theoretical foundation of the NEPSY-II.
• Identify the major types of assessment batteries available in the NEPSY-II and when to use each of them.
• Identify several NEPSY-II tests and identify what they are designed to measure.
• Give examples of the types of scores generated by the NEPSY-II and what they are designed to measure.
• Identify which NEPSY-II scores should be reported in report tables and which scores should be reported in the report narrative.
Number of CE/CPD Credits: 5
Cost for Individuals: $150.00
Cost for Groups of 5+: $135.00
About the Presenter:
Dr. Daniel Miller, Ph.D., ABPP
|Dr. Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D., ABPP, ABSNP, NCSP is the President and Owner of KIDS, Inc, and he is the Director of the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program. Dr. Miller has been an active leader and presenter in state and national school psychology associations since 1992. Dr. Miller served as the President of NASP in 2003-04. Dr. Miller's is the author of the Essentials of School Neuropsychological Assessment (2007, 2013), and the Best Practices in School Neuropsychology: Guidelines for Effective Practice, Assessment, and Evidence-Based Intervention (2010), and a co-author of Essentials of WJ III Cognitive Assessment - Second Edition.|
Click on a title of the CE/CPD Module for more details.
2013 Introduction to School Neuropsychology Webinar Lecture Series
• Click here to learn more about this continuing education opportunity