CE/CPD Module Description
Name of CE/CPD Module:
Delis Kaplan Executive Function Systems (D-KEFS): Administration and Interpretation
Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D., APPP, ABSNP reviews how to administer each of the subtests of the D-KEFS and provides a framework for advanced clinical interpretation of the quantitative and qualitative test results. The webinar recordings are split into six separate sessions for easier viewing.
CE/CPD Goals and Objectives:
This CE/CPD Module is designed to help you:
• Identify the reasons for using each one of the D-KEFS tests and some administration and scoring tips.
• Identify common interpretations for both the quantitative and process scores from the D-KEFS.
• Identify where the D-KEFS scores fit within a school neuropsychological conceptual model.
Number of CE/CPD Credits: 4
Cost for Individuals: $120.00
Cost for Groups of 5+: $108.00
About the Presenter:
Dr. Daniel Miller, Ph.D., ABPP
|Dr. Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D., ABPP, ABSNP, NCSP is the President and Owner of KIDS, Inc, and he is the Director of the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program. Dr. Miller has been an active leader and presenter in state and national school psychology associations since 1992. Dr. Miller served as the President of NASP in 2003-04. Dr. Miller's is the author of the Essentials of School Neuropsychological Assessment (2007, 2013), and the Best Practices in School Neuropsychology: Guidelines for Effective Practice, Assessment, and Evidence-Based Intervention (2010), and a co-author of Essentials of WJ III Cognitive Assessment - Second Edition.
Click on a title of the CE/CPD Module for more details.
2013 Introduction to School Neuropsychology Webinar Lecture Series
• Click here to learn more about this continuing education opportunity
• Integrating Cognitive Assessment in School Neuropsychological Evaluations: New Developments in CHC Theory, SLD Identification, and Cross-Battery Assessment
• Neuropsychology of Reading Disorders: From Assessment to Intervention
• Neuropsychology of Writing Disorders: From Assessment to Intervention
• Neuropsychology of Mathematics Disorders: From Assessment to Intervention
• Identification of Specific Learning Disabilities Using a Cognitive Hypothesis Model
• NEPSY-II: From Administration to Clinical Interpretation
• Measuring PASS Neuropsychological Abilities with the Cognitive Assessment System (CAS)
• Evaluating Autism Spectrum Disorders with the Autism Spectrum Rating Scale: New Data and New Ideas
• Delis Kaplan Executive Function Systems (D-KEFS): Administration and Interpretation
• Neuropsychology of Deaf and Hard of Hearing- Part 1
• Neuropsychology of Deaf and Hard of Hearing- Part 2
• Neuropsychology of Juvenile Delinquency
• Neuropsychology of Chronic Illnesses
• Working Memory: From Assessment to Interventions
• Long-Term Memory: From Assessment to Interventions
• Neuropsychology of Executive Functions: Part 1 - Theories
• Neuropsychology of Executive Functions: Part 2 - Assessment
• Neuropsychology of Executive Functions: Part 3 - Interventions
• Neuropsychology of Emotional Disturbance
• When the brain injures others: Understanding, evaluating, and treating children and adolescent violence from a school neuropsychological perspective
• Review of Functional Neuroanatomy
Legal and Ethical Issues
• Ethics and Legal Issues for School Neuropsychologists
Report Writing and Case Studies
• Making School Neuropsychological Reports Relevant to Curriculum and Instruction
• Importance of Considering Sleep in School Neuropsychological Assessment
• Multicultural Issues in School Psychology and School Neuropsychology