What type of Internet speed do I need to view the CE/CPD Webinar Modules?
It is not practical to view the pre-recorded Webinar on a personal computer without broadband Internet access. If you have a DSL or Cable modem you will be fine.
What is required to access the CE/CPD Module Handouts?
Your computer will need to have installed a free downloadable copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the .pdf formatted handouts. You will also need to have a copy of Microsoft Word in order to open any .doc or .docx formatted handouts.
What software do I need to view the prerecorded webinars?
Windows-based PC users must have:
- Windows XP Operating System or higher
- Windows Media 9 or higher installed on their computer (a free download) to view the recorded Webinar.
- Click here to download the most current version of Windows Media player that is compatible with your operating system.
Mac users must have:
- Intel or PowerPC G4 and G5
- Mac OS X version 10.4 or later
- QuickTime version 7.0 or later (for free Player)
- QuickTime Pro version 7.0 or later (for exporting movies in Player Pro, Studio, Studio Pro and Studio Pro HD)
- Mac OS X version of Windows Media Player.
What happens if I run into technical issues? Who do I call?
If you have any of the following issues call KIDS, Inc. at 940-497-5437 for technical support:
- You did not receive your confirmation email when you signed up for a CE/CPD Module.
- You did not receive an email after your order is processed or paid for that contains your Username and Password to access the CE/CPD module.
- You discover a glitch or bug in the web-based CE/CPD Module content including but not limited to:
- not being able to access the module handouts or the webinar recording.
- not being able to access the review quiz.
- not being able to access the module evaluation form.
- not being able to access the CE/CPD Module Certificate of Completion.
- not being able to access the online transcipt of completed CE/CPD modules or other KIDS, Inc. sponsored events.
If you have any any of the following issues call gotowebinar technical support line open 24 hours each day at 1-800-263-6317:
- Your computer will not load, display, or present the audio of the pre-recorded webinar(s) for a specific CE/CPD Module.